Thursday, February 2, 2023

GOING INTO MONK MODE



A few weeks ago I challenged myself to take a social media break. I felt uncomfortable with the thought that my boredom always led to me scrolling through Facebook or the gram. So its not surprising that the idea of going into monk mode interests me.

Going into monk mode is hard work. It takes a lot of discipline to unplug from the things we are naturally drawn to, and instead tuning into those things that bring us closer to our goals. 

Lets give ourselves a monk mode challenge for a week, unplug from social, our cells and other distractions and instead fill those times with the things that bring us success such as reading a book, use that week to focus in and double down on those dusty old goals set four weeks ago. 

Keep me posted on progress

 

One Love 

Danni

 




 



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Dani! I am on this journey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I’ve done it myself, take a break from social, even from people who don’t serve me and it has bring me so much clarity. It also gave me time to reconnect with myself and focus on what truly matters to me. I encourage people to try it at least once a month. Small goals can also be to choose a time of day when you scroll through social. You don’t have to do it constantly all day. Maybe it’s just for a 30 minute window, once a day and then focus on other more productive things, like mediation, breath works etc. Thanks Dani for your continued work to inspire us.
    Celia

    ReplyDelete