Thursday, May 18, 2023

MAXIMIZING YOUR CURRENT SEASON

A few days ago Kaity outlined to me all the challenges she had in school which to her seemed insurmountable. My question to her was, how do you change that and what is your role in making a difference? Your biggest struggle maybe your biggest superpower. 

If you know me on a more intimate level you know real estate is my jam. Owning more multifamily properties is my daily obsession. But as I began praying for what I wanted more of, I kept getting this thought, " what value does this season serve, and how is my current situation my super power"?

So I began becoming more intentional about getting out of debt, managing my money and paying more attention to the property I currently own. Once I got into that mindset and began taking massive action I began receiving massive blessings.

My challenge to you is to find the opportunities in your season. Make the best use of that season, trust yourself, work hard, look for a need and fill it, use this season to become a master at something. 

 

Maximize your season

 

One Love

Danni

 


No comments:

Post a Comment